Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Knock Knock


I was going to attempt to design a poster for the Knock Knock show, but of course never got around to it. I spied this beauty of a poster a few days ago at Luigi's and was kind of in awe of the type treatment. Danny argued with me, but I know I could not have done a better job. I'm not sure who designed and screened this but props to them. The type is very sophisticated and frankly I'm jealous. Every piece of information stands out nicely without being just a boring block of text.

2 comments:

  1. That's probably the best silk screened poster I've seen for a show in Sacramento! I agree about the type, and the colors are really nice too. If they end up selling these I'd buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this last night too and found it enjoyable as well. Too bad I won't be here for the show.

    I'm sure my friend Ben knows who did it - he's some kind of Silver Darling superfan. I'll get the scoop.

    ReplyDelete